-
April 16th, 2009, 04:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Picked up a 612a cabinet
So I found a 612a Iconic style cabinet on the local CL. It's black paint job is pretty dusty, dirty and scratched up. It was first installed in a radio station ~1950. The guy who sold it only wanted the 604b that was in there. I was thinking of sanding it down and repainting it after building another box to match. I plan on trying them out with my 604c's. I know that a lot of old things are worth more cleaned up but kept original. I don't know if this is one of those things. What do you think, should I refinish it or just clean it up?
Thanks,
Dan
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.
Bookmarks